Thursday, October 16, 2008

PAISEI Paisei paisei.......

Yesterday, I didnt go home early due to there was traffic jam in the LDP highway. I went to watch movie in cinema. The movie is called MAX PAYNE. I went into the cinema room, and find my seat carefully. I will explain later why i find carefully this time. Ok, i sat on the correct row and column, and then watched the advertisement. Suddenly, a lady asked me, are you sitting on correct seat. I answered, is this seat number 12 row L. She answered, huh!! u also in number 12 row L same as mine. Then she checked my ticket, she told me, erm this is ciname room 4. Ops, i feel so paiseh. i quicky apologize to her. Why i make mistake this time? because i saw the number 3, it looks like number 8. And somemore i went to number 4. I was damn blur last night.

Ok, 1 month ago. I went to watch movie in sunway pyramid due to the same problem in LDP highway. I went into the correct cinema room, but i sat on wrong row. A lady come to ask me, are u sitting in correct seat? I answered is this seat on number ?? in row M. She answered, NO, this row is row N. I apologize.
Paiseh(SHY=MALU). Next time dont want go watch movie in sunway pyramid ady, watch also dont wan watch alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time i watch with u lorr...at least if took da wrong seat or went into da wrong room, wana paiseh also 2 ppl share da paiseh :D
*hug*

Andy said...

Nah... This is not ur mind blur... it is because you r thinking someone.... hehhehe

Anonymous said...

MeMe104 , UThome聊天室 , UT视讯聊天 , 真人裸聊 , 色情表演 , 夜色直播APP , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 聊天室 , 视讯