Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Working Life

Every day except sat and sun or holiday, i need to drive 40 minutes from my house at BU to Cyber Jaya where is 40 km away. The traffic is smooth all the way except Kelana Jaya LDP. I don't understand why those driver drive so slow even there is no accident happens at that place. Sigh, wasting my pertol fuel and cause my leg pain ( manual gear). Ok, continue... From my house to Cyber Jaya, i need to pay Rm 3.20 for LDP tols. So, every day i need to spent RM 6.40 for the tols and Rm 15 for the petrol. Therefore, the total cost i need to spent for travelling there is Rm 500 not included my car maintainence service fee. Expensive rite?Nvm, used to it already. Although it is very far away from my house, i still like to work at there because the enviroment there is quiet and nice. There is one big problem working at that place which is FOOD. There is only 1 chinese food store at Cyber Jaya. This food store is selling the same dishes of food everyday. Sien. Where others are Malay food store. This is the reason i need to drive to those places have more chinese food stores. There are only three choices for us to choose when we want to have our lunch. 1st => Serdang. 2nd=> Dengil. 3rd=> Puchong. We seldom will go Puchong because need to pay for the LDP tol.



Every Morning i will do exercise before i go into my office. How? I walk from ground floor to 2nd floor without using lift.

See, this is my desk. Messy, rite? What to do? Need to do alot tests on the latest MPR500 PCB board. Sigh, i have never shock by electric during college time, but kena shock threes time in this month. U know, the main switch ady turned off still can shock by electric while touchs the cable. This is due to there is still have a little AC voltage flow on the neutral cable. Therefore, next time must unplug the connector plug before touch the cable.

Yeah!! These two guys are my colleague. The blue formal shirt is my supervisor. Handsome?? lol!! He is still available, who want to date him out. Tell me. I will arrange for u girlssss... Dont be shy. Haha!! Hope he won't read my blog!! If not, i will be sufferring all the years due to he will report to my boss about my performance is bad tough is good. Haha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chinese food is a bit far away but you have companies to eat with you. I think the only malay girl in ur office is more kesian coz she has to eat alone leh
nxt time u dun eat so slow lah. hehe. the pan min is quite nice in serdang. yum yum :d